All our concerts are held in Friern Barnet.
: St John's Church, Friern Barnet Road, London, N11 3EQ (map,
Sunday December 7th, 2014, 7:30pm
- Mozart: Overture "The Magic Flute"
- Nielsen: Violin Concerto op. 33 (Fenella Humphreys: Violin)
- Scriabin: Reverie op. 24
- Schumann: Symphony no. 4 in D minor
- Beethoven: Overture "The Ruins of Athens"
- Crusell: Clarinet Concerto no. 3 in B flat (Luisa Rosina: Clarinet)
- Niels Gade: Symphony no. 4 in B flat
- Debussy: Petite Suite
- Arutiunian: Trumpet Concerto
Tickets are £10 on the door or £8 in advance for adults and free for children under 16 and can be obtained
by calling 07990 510102, emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online link
We have performed a great range of works during our